What are YOU waiting for?

Sambient

Reaction score
Me, it's the arrival of two different ebay purchases.
One's a cigar box uke, the other's a maple Bruko.

What's shimmering on the horizon for you?

my recording king resonator. it SHOULD be back from the shop today... but i've been waiting too long and haven't gotten a call yet. =(

I've been selling some stuff lately to raise funds for another big purchase. I'm hoping to upgrade my bass (you know, one of those extremely long scaled ukuleles) before anything else, provided I can sell my current one. If I can't find a buyer anytime soon, I'm going to give up for a while and buy a conga drum with the funds I've raised so far.

Nothing in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid.

But if I can ever afford it, my next target will be an old French fiddle. You can get a lot of sound for not too much money with those.

One day... ;)

I'm waiting for warm weather. Winter in North Eastern US is colder than usual.

Oh yea and I'm waiting to get my Mainland Concert.

I'm waiting for warm weather. Winter in North Eastern US is colder than usual.

Oh yea and I'm waiting to get my Mainland Concert.

qft. on both counts. Now that I know my skiing budget is going toward instruments, I'm looking forward to the summer too. And oh, how I yearn for a mainland!

I'm selling a bunch of my non-pineapples, and not to finance another 'ukulele, just to pay bills and maybe invest in a couple more tools before I start making my own 'ukuleles.

I'm waiting for the winter exams at the university to end, so I can learn more music and less pharmacology.

Long term, I'm also waiting for a time when a capital of a 40 million country will have at least one music shop with more than three ukuleles on stock...

I'm waiting for a Glyphe mezzo-soprano that was ordered in April of 2007. It's scheduled to be built soon. I think by the time I receive it, it will have been over 3 years since order placement. How's that for a long wait???

I´m waiting for the islate to enjoy UU on the fly.

I'm waiting for my replacement KoAloha concert Sceptre to arrive! :D Brian said it will be shipping out today and I can't wait!!!!!!! :D

To win the lottery...so then I can wait for ukes instead :)

I was waiting on my spruce top concert from Pete Howlett, but it finally arrived today! No thanks to James Earl Ray, otherwise I would have gotten it in the mail yesterday.

Top Bottom