Look what showed up in my Kaneohe Store

MGM

Reaction score
I am not sure how it happened but I found this in Kaneohe today.....Thanks Bill Collings LOL
003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

009-2.jpg

Ooh nice! I gotta start selling ukes so I can have enough money to buy cool toys such as this Collings archtop! LOL!

Actually, do you know what the archtop design brings to the table versus a normal ukulele/guitar?

That's awesome!

Do you know when/if you'll be getting stealth tuners or what they'll cost?

Very nice addition to the wall Mike.

So cool. I hope you will record a little something for us who are too far away to see it in person. I think that the finish looks really amazing. Is anyone else doing similar looks?

As for the new Gotoh stealth tuners they have actually no pricing yet and delivery will be as soon as they start major production. Remember that these will not retrofit unless you simply have a old fashioned friction as the newer holes that are on ukes will not be covered by the footprint of the gear case...

I didn't see it on your site. Did you sell it already? What was the price?

Just maybe it wasn't for sale . . .

I am a Collings dealer and Collings ukuleles are for sale but I still haven't decided on this one as I also own the first ever Koa and Mahogany ukulele Bill Made and now his first Archtop.....Anybody interested in a Mariachi-Liberace custom Collings red concert? lol

I am a Collings dealer and Collings ukuleles are for sale but I still haven't decided on this one as I also own the first ever Koa and Mahogany ukulele Bill Made and now his first Archtop.....Anybody interested in a Mariachi-Liberace custom Collings red concert? lol

Mike, you owe it to yourself to keep this one. For the future museum!

Nice, Michael!! I would keep it for awhile if it were mine!

Did you snag that one too Mike?

Top Bottom