I'm Big Boy Now!!!

FrankNoCal

Reaction score
Hey I just noticed I'm no longer a Junior Member. I'm now an official "Member". (Takes a bow)

What does that take, 30 posts?

Now my feet touch the floor when I sit on the toilet. Ha!

Look, Frankie's all growns up! Aww, he's all growns up.

:D

congratz man :] now rewrite 30 songs to tabs and be a superhero :D

Rumor mill has it that 2000 posts makes you a Jedi master and 5000 makes you an Imperial Dark Lord.....:D

That so?...j/k

Ha ha! I'm wearing an A's hat in the video that got me featured on YouTube. Everybody thinks I'm an A's fan.

haha now to become an adult, you need 15 thumbs like Aldrine

so far none of us have gotten that high :(

(note) SICK WE GOT MORE SMILIES!!!!:love:

Ha ha! I'm wearing an A's hat in the video that got me featured on YouTube. Everybody thinks I'm an A's fan.

Go with the Flow bruthah! There's worse things in the world than bein' an A's Fan during baseball season... and that's bein' an A's Fan in October... cause we haven't been in the post season in quite a few years! :confused:

they need like a super senior rank for 1k, or like super senior for 500, then something else for 1k that would be cool, its like when you turn 21 what else is there to look foward to now that you can drink and drive (not at the same time of course lol) :p

Hey I just noticed I'm no longer a Junior Member. I'm now an official "Member". (Takes a bow)

What does that take, 30 posts?

Now my feet touch the floor when I sit on the toilet. Ha!

Congratumulations!

I got negative rep for making a similar post. I hope the miserable bastard doesn't do it to you as well. Or if he/she does at least admits it.

Top Bottom