KoAloha Concert FT/Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ser-T-Fide

Reaction score
KoAloha Concert FT/Sale <SOLD>

SOLD!

Hey All, still for sale/trade, deal never went through.

I have a Koaloha Concert (Oct 2009), Worth Clear Strings(High G), and I had the peg tuners replaced with gold open-geared tuners(all done by MGM), looks great, and comes in a plush tweed case! This baby is sweet as is comes. If more pics are required just let me know.

I would really like to trade for a Kanile'a or Kamaka Soprano!

There is a minute ding on the under side of the base, almost unrecognizable. I'll put up a pic of that. Otherwise she plays and looks like a dream, mint condition. Always humidified. This baby resonates like nothing I've ever heard before.

$550 shipped (CONUS), PAYPAL only. Let's talk. (If you are in a state surrounding or in PA and are willing to meet somewhere for pick up, the price will be cheaper)

Much love

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 171
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 120
  • GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 3988.jpg
    3988.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 3986.jpg
    3986.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
on the way. as you can see, only shows at a certain angle.

Attachments

• GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 77
  • GetAttachment5.jpg
    GetAttachment5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 75
  • GetAttachment4.jpg
    GetAttachment4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 79
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 70
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
pics are up, check my profile. i'm sorry i don't know how to get the pics on the thread. all the pics were taken this afternoon,.

pics are up, check my profile. i'm sorry i don't know how to get the pics on the thread. all the pics were taken this afternoon,.

FYI Someone showed me how to post pictures in the thread. it's a pain. First you have to upload them to your profile which you alread did. Then when you create a thread or post you need to press "Go Advanced" Then roll down and click Manage Attachments. Give it a try when you have time. Good luck. And good luck selling the Uku. Wish I could buy it from you.

Don't forget to remove the craigslist post...I was browsing and had a weird where have I seen that uke before moment...then it clicked.

Glad it sold. Hope it goes to a good home.

I have a custom Kanilea Soprano I'd trade straight up for this one. I'll get some pics up here later today.

Since the original post indicates the item has been sold, this thread is closed. Any changes, notify me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom