so i wanna become a better singer

4an1

Reaction score
what should i do to starting off?

Is there a lvl i start form or what?

breathing techniques, can some one tell what breathing techniques i need to do ti get better.

If you really want to do it right... go find a voice teacher and take some lessons.

I guess you could learn vocal technique by reading a webpage or watching a YouTube video. But I feel that it really is helpful--especially in the beginning--to have that two-way feedback thing going on. You need someone to see and hear what you're doing and suggest changes/corrections/next steps/etc.

JJ

I think I want to find a voice teacher too. I think I can sing, but I want to sing better. I also want to learn Falsetto for Hawaiian songs. Is that even possible to learn or train to do, or do you just have to have to be born with that ability?

I think I want to find a voice teacher too. I think I can sing, but I want to sing better. I also want to learn Falsetto for Hawaiian songs. Is that even possible to learn or train to do, or do you just have to have to be born with that ability?

Singing is like running. You might not be able to ever run as fast as an Olympic athlete, but barring any physical issues, you can still run faster with training than you could've without. Part of it is what you're born with, and part of it is knowledge and practice.

Yes, lessons can improve your falsetto voice. Will it sound as amazing as Iz's falsetto? Who knows? It might! :)

JJ

i would get a voice coach but i am too poor to pay one.

Top Bottom