MUAhahaha, my legions are growing

bunnyflower

Reaction score
Natsumi and I finally roped my other best friend into trying to learn uke this past weekend. And, she was instantly obsessed. And... remarkably good for her first time. Maybe it was because she had two awesome teachers, right? ... Right?

Though, I fear she may be shirking schoolwork because she'd rather play the uke. Hmmmm. Am I an enabler?

Anyhow, I am super excited! I swear we're gonna have a ukulele choir in my town before long. We have some co-workers who are expressing interest, because they hear us playing every day in the break room.

And soon, we will take over the world!

Go for it! LOL :D

Natsumi and I finally roped my other best friend into trying to learn uke this past weekend. And, she was instantly obsessed. And... remarkably good for her first time. Maybe it was because she had two awesome teachers, right? ... Right?

Though, I fear she may be shirking schoolwork because she'd rather play the uke. Hmmmm. Am I an enabler?

Anyhow, I am super excited! I swear we're gonna have a ukulele choir in my town before long. We have some co-workers who are expressing interest, because they hear us playing every day in the break room.

And soon, we will take over the world!

Have you guys met SpecialMike yet?

Top Bottom