April Contest Showdown #1 - UkuleleHill vs. Rod!

Contest Showdown #1 - Rod or UkuleleHill

• Rod!

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • UkuleleHill!

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, tough match-ups. Congrats to all that made the Elite-8! I can't believe I even got in :eek:

Good lucks to all. Everyone had wonderful videos and I sure bet it was difficult for the staff to choose. Btw, how many videos in total were there?

Ok heres a little info on this.

this tournament style showdown was suggested by dnewton. We thought it was an awesome idea since there were so many great entries. Let's keep this fair. No cheating and vote for whos vid you honestly think is better.

Don't forget we have a 2nd place prize as well. As for those who aren't in the finals we'll figure out something to get you guys just for entering. We truly appreciate everyone who participated. Thank you!

Finally for the people who didn't enter this time, no worries, we have another giveaway coming up right around the bend!

Awesome I can't wait to find out! Good luck to you Rod!

Oh and thanks!

Last edited:
There we are! And what an unexpected twist...

For us people who didn't make the cut, some decent sleep again. For the finalists, another week of agony :D

Awesome idea! Good luck!

What's next? Ukulule-jam-fighting a la Zoolander's Breakdance fighting?

I Suddenly Empathise With Reality TV Stars

You know on those reality TV shows how they suddenly add somebody's tattooed dad onto the island? Or the contestants find out they now must eat a giant spider instead of going hot tubbing with the Hooters girls? Or "she" turns out to be a "he"? Well, tonights shocking one-up-ante makes this FAR more interesting. Good luck to everybody. I've cast my vote, but somehow I wish I could yell at Simon Cowell right now.

Wow, awesome idea! Gives everyone a bit more fair chance. :)
Thanks for putting mine in the Lucky8. :D

I put my vote in. Good luck to everyone!~

Oh and question, is there a way to hide the poll results until you've actually voted? Just in my opinion, it sways a person's vote to the higher of the two sometimes when they see the choice with the highest votes just because everyone else is voting for them, but that's just what I've noticed on other polls before. ><;;

Oh and btw, I love the graphics you guys did on the video! I love old style video game character selections (esp. Street Fighter) haha I've tried to do some before but failed. >.>;;

im lovin the whole street fighter 2 layout
makes things alot more fun

just wanted to say thank you all soo much
i am just honored to be in the top 8
win or lose im just glad i even made it this far
good luck to us all
and may the best vid win

I actually had a feeling that there would be a vote in the end, i would do it to because all those videos = hard to decide. But it isn't really that far apart when you think about it.. and its good that you don't see either of them making 100 accounts to put the votes up LOLOLOL - don't get ideas..

Top Bottom