Favorite Song to play on a rainy day?

UkeMan09

Reaction score
Hey guys, i don't know about the rest of you, but its raining pretty hard here in SoCal, there was even a tornado warning yesterday! My question is, what are you favorite songs to play on a rainy day? Mine are:
Island in the Sun - Weezer
and
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

-UM :shaka:

Saw thread, picked up uke, started playing Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Wave, went right into Rain by the Beatles, same 3 chords, ended up with a cool little medley Thanks for the muse. Beatles trivia if anyone is interested, Rain is the first Lennon/McCartney song recorded by the Beatles which did not contain the word _ _ _ _? Try to stay dry in SoCal.

Saw thread, picked up uke, started playing Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Wave, went right into Rain by the Beatles, same 3 chords, ended up with a cool little medley Thanks for the muse. Beatles trivia if anyone is interested, Rain is the first Lennon/McCartney song recorded by the Beatles which did not contain the word _ _ _ _? Try to stay dry in SoCal.
Love.........

"It's Coming Down" by Cake always pops in my head when it's raining. Unfortunately, I don't know how to play it on uke yet, so I have to settle for playing it on the ipod.

5 Years Time -Noah and the Whale.

It's just a happy, sunny song.

Temptations
My Girl

Holy cow, the song would have to be "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"!!!

Top Bottom