Orange County? Anyone help me out?

Austin.

Reaction score
Hello :) I'm a high school student at La Serna High School in Whittier, and for my senior project I was possibly thinking about making a ukulele. The only thing is, I don't know how to make a ukulele or anyone that could possibly mentor me, so...are there any luthiers in Southern California willing to help me out? :D I would be willing to pay for supplies and such, I'm just in desperateee need of help. If you could respond ASAP, that would be fantastic. Thanks!

The Stewmac are much more challenging than the other 2. I have heard descent things about the Stewmac when they are finished. Do you care how good the quality is to play when you are done?
I have been looking into this. recently. So while you are looking ofr someone to help take a look at this persons thread. it may help you or at least it should be interesting for you to read

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?17895-Diary-of-a-first-build

Good luck and if you can build a thread and post your progress with comments and pictures. You never know. maybe you can give the thread link to your teacher as part of the project when you hand it in. I know I would be a little impressed. Good Lcuk. Let us know how you do.

Top Bottom