New Dolphin Colors at MGM

pdxuke

Reaction score
I know some of you have been waiting for Mike at MGM to get some colors of Dolphins in. They have been posted: Red, candy apple red, orange burst, green, yellow.... Hmm. Red for Valentine's Day?

I'm really thinking about getting a pink one but I might get it from UkerRepublic since it's closer to me.

Yum yum pink. You'll love it. And what's a GIGAPUS without a Pink Dolphin? )(Or a GIGAPUS lover, for that matter? I'm a member, and I have MY pink uke!)

pink.jpg

The pink ones are cuuuuuute! They have a mild burst to them, light pink in the middle and darker toward the edges. Far more subtle than the blueburst or the orangeburst. The pink and purple bursts are just adorable.

MGM told me he's getting all colors in stock later this week.

It's worth repeating that MGM doesn't list all his stock on eBay. If there's a color you want and you don't see it, call him; he might have it. Worked for me.

It worked for me too. I need a pink and a purple for my daughters but he only had a pink on line. I called him and he is getting the purple in this week. It pays to open your mouth. and the good thing about the purple is that when my daughters don't want them any more I can at use the purple one. it's not a pink issue. I just like purple.

Last edited:
Yes, I am reading the thread...

But, I still think I'm going to get the pink.

Can you wear a white dress while playing your pink Dolphin? A perfect image of a southern belle (imported fron Canada).

Top Bottom