WTB mainland red cedar soprano or concert

leftovermagic84

Reaction score
I'm just putting feelers out on this one. Is anyone looking to unload a mainland red cedar soprano, or possibly even a concert? drop me a line.

It may be "B" stock. The seller purchased from a dealer who sells B stock, and this may be a second.

good sleuthing. I've seen that seller before, and they sell B-stocks, but there's nothing wrong with a b-stock at a significant discount as long as its just aesthetic blemishes

good sleuthing. I've seen that seller before, and they sell B-stocks, but there's nothing wrong with a b-stock at a significant discount as long as its just aesthetic blemishes

I wonder what MGM sold this model for, with hardcase? I'm thinking $169-$189. Not sure cause none are lsited, just concerts. So that would mean $115 Buy it now, $15 to get it here, and then the purchase of a case. So $130 + case. So I'm not sure how deep a discount this actually is. Just saying...

Elderly: http://elderly.com/new_instruments/names/ohana-sk-50mg-soprano-ukulele--SK50MG.htm

Last edited:
I wonder what MGM sold this model for, with hardcase? I'm thinking $169-$189. Not sure cause none are lsited, just concerts. So that would mean $115 Buy it now, $15 to get it here, and then the purchase of a case. So $130 + case. So I'm not sure how deep a discount this actually is. Just saying...

Elderly: http://elderly.com/new_instruments/names/ohana-sk-50mg-soprano-ukulele--SK50MG.htm

your lowball guess was 170. 170-130=40 discount. that's a 24% discount for a couple of scratchings or a ding. I'd consider that.

Last edited:
there was somebody around here that bought an ohana long neck soprano from the seller you linked and was pretty happy. I can't remember who though

Last edited:
Mouthy bought one from the seller........ It's a great little uke Mike sometimes has the long neck sopranos in stock.....

I did buy from from them and was exceedingly happy with their service and prices...they even through in some free stuff which was very cool. Oh, and I love my Ohana long neck!

Top Bottom