Pocket Uke size challange photos...

MGM

Reaction score
Heres the pictures everyone wanted for size comparison

015-2.jpg

014-5.jpg

016-5.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! Thanks. I was surprised how hard it was for me picture the actual size of one of these cuties. This helped imensly.

Oh, that is so beautiful and charming. And small. And friggin' small!

Mic, as soon as you get these things in, I am going to jump right on one of 'em. Not literally, of course, because that would destroy it, but it'll be pretty close.

Wow, interesting bridge design on that pocket uke, with the strings knotted on the sound hole side. Never seen that before.

Looks nice, but the price I've been hearing are high enough to get a solid tenor from Kala and other brands haha.

Is it just me, or does this pocket uke have a wider than average neck/fretboard?

Here's a Sopranino next to a Manini just for reference. Looks like the PU is smaller than even a Manini.
sizecompare-1.jpg

Thanks for showing the comparison Mike!

Are there any sound samples of this little one yet?

Thanks for the sound bites...I was very curious like everyone else. Not sure what I think of it yet.

Yeah. Make room Tiny Tim (my sopranino), you're gonna have a little sista soon...

Is it just me, or does this pocket uke have a wider than average neck/fretboard?
That's what I was wondering, too. Michael, what does the nut measure on this little gem?

Top Bottom