New NAMM stuff on manufacturers' websites?

bbycrts

Reaction score
Patience may not be one of my virtues.

Having seen the great coverage of NAMM by Aldrine and Aaron and all the others here who have thrown up videos and pictures...

When are the manufacturers going to update their websites with information about their new products??? I've been going to Kala and a couple others regularly to see if I can find more details but NOTHING! Aren't these product launches at NAMM? Shouldn't they have the info out there for the UAS-inflicted masses? They're missing a golden opportunity...don't let my fever subside...keep teasing me!

Don't forget that NAMM is a trade show. It is to show dealers what will be available, not to show customers what is available. It is also an opportunity for manufacturers to show prototypes and future projects.

It is also important to consider the Frankfurt show in 2 months time. Many companies will use this to unveil their new products.

At Ohana we showed, amongst other things, our prototype tenor resonator. For Frankfurt we will have more than one to display and they will go on sale in limited numbers after that. We will also have other new ukuleles to announce.

I'm afraid this is the way it works.

Top Bottom