Tangi and Mele Concert Pineapple for Sale

Mouthy1

Reaction score
I have 2 ukes for sale:
1) Mele Concert Pineapple-Solid Mohagany, "Bruddah Ukes" on the inside, has Fremont blacklines and D'Addario High G for strings, has a ding and scratch here in there but nothing big and no cracks. Not worth taking a picture of anything and if you are super worried about it, I suppose I can take a picture but I hate my camera. Plays very well and seems to be on with intonation but I might suggest a different strings as I was experimenting with this setup and I don't really like it. I will let you handle that. $225 shipped

2) SOLD Tangi Concert-Solid Mohagany, says DAT 2004 48 on the inside. kooalua strings in good shape and excellent intonation. Plays very well and it very unique looking in my opinion. Same as above, few dings and scratches but very minor and not worth picturing. Very cool uke. $180 shipped - SOLD

Don't really want to get rid of either but I am up to 11 and I just ordered two from Dentuke so I had to pick somehow. I may end up selling my Bushman Jenny too but again, I love them all so I am hesitant. Let me know what you want and I am more than willing to take a phone call if you want to hear them but I can't do a video since I don't know how:confused: Lame, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried to add the pictures and I hope it goes, wish me luck!

Attachments

• Mele and Tangi 5.jpg
    Mele and Tangi 5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Mele and Tangi 2.jpg
    Mele and Tangi 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Mele and Tangi 3.jpg
    Mele and Tangi 3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Mele and Tangi 1.jpg
    Mele and Tangi 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 63
  • Mele and Tangi 4.jpg
    Mele and Tangi 4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 51
I have 2 ukes for sale:
1) Mele Concert Pineapple-Solid Mohagany, "Bruddah Ukes" on the inside, has Fremont blacklines and D'Addario High G for strings, has a ding and scratch here in there but nothing big and no cracks. Not worth taking a picture of anything and if you are super worried about it, I suppose I can take a picture but I hate my camera. Plays very well and seems to be on with intonation but I might suggest a different strings as I was experimenting with this setup and I don't really like it. I will let you handle that. $225 shipped

2) Tangi Concert-Solid Mohagany, says DAT 2004 48 on the inside. kooalua strings in good shape and excellent intonation. Plays very well and it very unique looking in my opinion. Same as above, few dings and scratches but very minor and not worth picturing. Very cool uke. $180 shipped

Don't really want to get rid of either but I am up to 11 and I just ordered two from Dentuke so I had to pick somehow. I may end up selling my Bushman Jenny too but again, I love them all so I am hesitant. Let me know what you want and I am more than willing to take a phone call if you want to hear them but I can't do a video since I don't know how:confused: Lame, I know.

Are these prices with a case?

I could probably find a gig bag but no, I didn't get cases with them and don't have any to throw in.

Here is an answer to a PM I got that I suppose would answer other people's questions if they have them.

"the Tangi is a great uke so I don't have anything bad to say about it. The action is perfect. Not high and not low. Very easy to strum and pick. Tuners are friction and black so they look pretty good with the line that goes down the back of the neck. They work as advertised. Fretboard is in good shape, not worn down or scratched. The headstock is very cool the Tangi symbol inlaid and a very dark stain...almost black.... so it really stands out and looks super. 3-4 small dings that are small. Plays very well and has a rope inlay(or however they do it) around the soundhole. I love it but I have 11 that I love so I had to pick two to sell so this is one."

do you have a sound sample of the Tangi? even if its just a spelling out of chords it would be much appreciated

I feel really lame but I don't exactly know how to go about getting a sound sample but I have the next lamest thing, someone could call me and I can play over the phone. How's that for the next best thing to hi-tec?

lol Ill take your word for it, if you can hold it for me for like 2 or three days, it would be appreciated, Im stuck on a debate of a which one to get kind of thing and the time would help me greatly

Well I think the Tangi is sold so that may help? Sorry, running out the door but feel free to ask if anyh questions.

Hi. Can you be a little more specific about the dings and scratches on the Mele? I can see the scratch on the side in the one photo. Is that the worst of it? Just would like to know exactly what the condition is. Thanks.

Hey guys and gals, I sold both of them. I am about to ship the Tangi and the Mele went locally. I appreciate all of your efforts. Also, I just got my Ohana's from Dentuke and love them by the way.

Top Bottom