Hardcases for Sopranino, NEW, NUE!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Luis Wu, of Ohana, has come out with a hardcase for the beloved Sopranino!!! High quality and good looks as always. Plus your Sopranino will be extra protected. We should have full stock at the end of next week.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That's oar scum (awesome)!

Oooooohhhh. That's so cool.

oooo. Finally. Price, Mike?

Hey Mike, will a Manini fit in one of these?

Thanks Mike. I'll be sure to order one as soon as they arrive.

Jack

Just in time for the Kala Pocket uke, coincidence??? :)

I didn't know anything about Kala's pocket uke until I played it at NAMM, DeG. But it is too small for our case.

Ye olde fixed price, well sorta is $59.99. Ohana plans a price increase some time in Feb. They haven't increased their prices in four years. Until then...

Any idea if a KoAloha Noah would fit in this case? I am fine with my Ohana sopranino it its soft case, but the KoAloha needs more protection. ?

This is good: it means you can smack people who ask you if you have a violin in there, without damaging the instrument.

Any idea if a KoAloha Noah would fit in this case? I am fine with my Ohana sopranino it its soft case, but the KoAloha needs more protection. ?

I'm not postive on that, if you could send me measurements I'll check it out next week for ya. Great if it does:)

OMG I want! This might be the incentive I need to ask for an Ohana sopranino for my birthday haha.

Top Bottom