Where's the Homepage

heyjude

Reaction score
When I'm here on the Forum page I can't find a link to the Home Page. Am I missing something? I've got the Forum bookmarked for easy access but had to do a Google search to get to the Home page.

Jude

When I'm here on the Forum page I can't find a link to the Home Page. Am I missing something? I've got the Forum bookmarked for easy access but had to do a Google search to get to the Home page.

Jude
Very bottom right hand side where the blue bar is.

So it is. Thanks much. I saw the Ukulele Underground down there but never gave any thought to clicking on it. I did click on the big Ukulele Underground logo at the top left of this page but that one leads back to the Forum. Maybe the one at the bottom could read Ukulele Underground Home Page.

Jude

So it is. Thanks much. I saw the Ukulele Underground down there but never gave any thought to clicking on it. I did click on the big Ukulele Underground logo at the top left of this page but that one leads back to the Forum. Maybe the one at the bottom could read Ukulele Underground Home Page.

Jude
You could also just delete the address in the url bar to only have it saying http://www.ukuleleunderground.com

Top Bottom