You Can't Do That (Beatles)

Sounds great Wolfgang. I wouldn't read too much into the low number of views on the video you reference. I think I've mentioned this to you before.....I think your output is so high that people just don't comment on all of them and maybe even miss some of them. I can't think of anyone who pumps out more mp3s and videos than you. You are a machine :). Oh, yeah, and I would not stop singing. You sing better than a lot of us so keep em comin'.

Awesome, as always! I'm new here, but lurked for a couple of months, & checked out many of your videos. I think they are great, & I loved how creative U got with some of the album artwork, etc. I had the same thot as Dominator, about how U are so prolific, U are like a human, song-crankin' machine! ("How do U think he does it? We don't know!") And I, for one, enjoy your singing! it adds another whole dimension to the vids, please don't stop!

Sunny

Are you kidding, don't you dare stop posting your vids or singing. Your video's are the ones I send to friends that ask me, "When are you going to graduate to guitar?" You are amazing and I am sorry it took me so long to subscribe. Please keep posting, playing and singing.

Just had this thot about low thread count........ I was the second (and LAST!) commenter on Krabbers' thread the other day for his new song........... I kept wondering - why on earth is no one else commenting, this is so awesome!! Could not understand for the longest time what was going on - then I noticed on the youtube page that there were hundreds of comments - probably everyone has already subscribed, & just go directly to youtube, rather than the forum threads ...... I am a straggler -just learning about subscribing & all that - so basically I guess I'm the one who is posting in the "wrong" place!

Last edited:
Top Bottom