Another batch of banjoleles today :-)

My next purchase will probably be one of your banjoleles. As of now, I don't have the money :( MAKE THE HURT STOP!

OMG!! I really want a banjolele!!!

Do you have another available models????

Thanks in advance!

Ingrit

Just the three shown right now. Did you have something special in mind?

How does one tune a synthetic head? How do you know if it is in tune? Does it need to be tuned frequently. If not tuned, how will it effect the sound. Sorry for the questions, I have zero banjolele experience.

How does one tune a synthetic head? How do you know if it is in tune? Does it need to be tuned frequently. If not tuned, how will it effect the sound. Sorry for the questions, I have zero banjolele experience.

Maybe "tune" is not the best word for it... All that's really required is that the head be tight enough to hold the bridge up against the string tension. As long as that is accomplished then slight changes effect the over-all "brightness" of the instrument. Kinda hard to explain, now that I'm trying to :). It's not something that has to be tended to all the time - in fact, you may never need to change it at all from my original setup. I haven't touched my own personal one for a couple years.

Just the three shown right now. Did you have something special in mind?

Not really Dave, I just need to fall in love with the banjolele in the right exact moment I see it! That's all I need! But, the ones you made are beautiful, please don't misunderstood my lack of knowledge in Banjoleles! I wish I could know more about them. I'll be checking once in a while in your site!! I want a wsukes.com Banjolele!!! That's for sure!!

They are beautiful!

I just started playing my banjo ukulele two weeks ago. It is an old Avalon and my first ukulele. I couldn't wait for the bridge I ordered, so I have been using a small block of wood. I sound pretty bad and it looks a bit tacky, but hopefully, we both (my uke and I) have potetial. Thanks for sharing. I will save your site on my favorites, who knows when I'll outgrow my Avalon.

Do you plan on making another figure 8 F-hole concert from cherry anytime soon? And how would you compare the cherry's sound to that of the walnut/fir top? thanks

Top Bottom