Kala Flame Mahogany Concert

boscotiny

Reaction score
I just received this Kala concert a couple of days ago, but I've been too busy playing it to take pictures of it. I ordered from Musicguymic like lots of other people here and received it within 4 days! Great service. I also got a case and digital tuner with it that works perfectly.

I had a Gstring Uke before and sold it. I got bit by the bug again and I'm happy to say that I'm more than pleased with this instrument. It has a beautiful tone and the set up on it was first class. If you're on the fence about ordering one of these, go for it. I believe you'll be happy. If you have any questions about this Uke, feel free to ask.

I can see now that this is number one in a series. I plan to enter a few contest and assault you with my voice.
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 62
Congrats! I like the idea of having a laminate that isn't as temperamental when the RH drops in the winter, but that doesn't sound deader than a doornail. Was that the problem you had with the GString? Did it start sounding sad if the humidity dropped a few points?

No problems with the Gstring at all. Other things took priority and I sold it. But now I ready to start playing again and I have a few Ukes on my "must have" list. You start playing and the hours just go by. I'm loving it all over again.

Waiting on 2 FM sopranos. These Kala FM's are great!!!

Man is she sweet!!!! Congrats and welcome back!!!!

Top Bottom