Fixing A Hole

UkuVinny

Reaction score
I decided to try out the drum machine on my Boss Micro BR.
I do like the way the drums work, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to lover the volume on them.
If you know, please help me out!

Anyway heres what I came up with while playing with the drum machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMTb-TZh2fM

Nice. Drums add so much to a song. But you're right, they definitely did dominate that track. Does this help? I found it on another site:

As for the drums, they’re on their own track, so you have in effect 4 tracks of audio + Drum track. If you want to change the level or reverb on the drum track, hit the ‘rhythm’ button, and move the cursor right a couple of times, it takes you to a second page where there’s volume, press it again and there’s a third with reverb settings. (I think that’s how you get to it, I don’t have mine to hand so I can’t check).

Edit: So where'd you pick up the Micro, and for how much? My brother has one, and I may get one in the future when I go back to school. For now I'm using my dad's Boss BR 1180.

Last edited:
Edit: So where'd you pick up the Micro, and for how much? My brother has one, and I may get one in the future when I go back to school. For now I'm using my dad's Boss BR 1180.

Thanks, I'll try that out.
I got the Micro at my local music store for $190 is, but I'm sure you can find it on the internet.
I do, however recommend getting the AC adapter, because it's a real battery guzzler.

Top Bottom