audio vocal lessons?

honda13typer

Reaction score
anyone know of any good audio vocal lessons on cd that they would recommend? i know a real life vocal would be better but i want a cd i could throw in while im driving and practice in the car cause i drive alot for work.

The complete singing lesson course consists of twelve CD's, a complete workbook, and studio DVD. The complete singing course is also offered in Spanish. This course is our core product, and was created to be the "ultimate" singing system. This program is a complete singing course for singers of all skill levels. This is the only course you will ever need. This singing course covers every aspect of singing. Our unique method of teaching people how to sing has people talking. With singers like Keith Urban of Paramore and Hayley Williams, using our singing course to make their dreams of becoming a professional singer come true, is it any wonder people are talking about our singing course. Brett began creating his course over ten years ago. Since that time it has become the singing course which all others are measure by. Singers that use this course typically gain over a complete octave to their sing range within the first few lessons. This singing course is effectiveness and easy to use. Our singing lessons work by taking you through simple exercises that have been proven to work. You will see very real and measurable growth in a relatively short time. You will be able to sing additional notes, with greater power and ease. This singing course will benefit you in the fallowing ways. You will add a full octave to your vocal range, guaranteed, or you get your money back. You will get rid of all vocal strain on high notes and rid yourself of vocal breaks. By using the exercises you will instantly gain considerable vocal power. You never have to watch the clock, because you can go over the singing lessons as often as you wish. Not only will you learn technique, but you will also learn vocal style.

I've had a look at the singing success online youtube channel and I subscribed. Lot's of videos covering alot of areas.
Maybe soon I'll be able to sing 'You are my sunshine' without my 4 year old saying he can do a better job.
Maybe my youtube videos will sound better soon too, fingers crossed.

Look into the Singing Success program with Brett Manning. He's got a really good reputation and his program is really straightforward and comes with alot of exercises you can do along with the CD. :)

Brett Manning is ok. He's really good if you're looking to sing more contemporary styles, though I find learning classical singing is a great way to open up the vocal chords to better pop singing.

Also, please don't practice in the car. There's no way you can achieve positive singing posture sitting down, let alone in a car.

Top Bottom