Fellow uke lovers:

Skitzic

Reaction score
A tragedy has struck. UPS has lost my ukulele.

Someone in little rock is now the proud owner of a lovely Lanikai tenor...and I am crushed.

Now the battle begins between UPS, the store, paypal, and I to see who shells out the money for this little lost beauty.

What can brown do for me? Find my *#$!%&^ ukulele.

And I can honestly say I am tired of speaking to Indian people who constantly refer to me as Mr. -insert last name here-. I do not sound like a man. I kindly ask them to refer to me by my first name, to which they always reply 'yes Mr. -insert last name here-'

BLAH!

How horrible... I am so sorry that happened.

Here's some other customer service numbers that may work better in case you want to try them:
http://gethuman.com/UPS-customer-service_823.html (I am a fan of the Get a Human project)

Or, if you twitter, you can try to ask this guy for help:
http://twitter.com/ThomasAtUPS
He looks like he's pretty quick about talking to people about their shipment problems (and it may be worth getting a twitter account to talk to someone helpful?).

I really hope they recover your ukulele soon.

Oh you have no idea what I had going through my head while talking to that woman. I know it's not her fault it's lost, but between her poor grasp of the English language and the fact that my UKULELE is MISSING I was ready to breath fire into the phone and hope it torched the building on the other end.

I have a twitter account, so I'll sit on it a little longer and see if I need to take it to other people. Thanks for the helpful links!

I guess that's why they're called "UPS". As in "Oops!"

My condolences. They better not do that with my MGM uke coming today! :mad:

Yeah I am in PA. I don't know how UPS managed that.

I'm really irritated because I was going to use it at a coffee house gig I have on friday. I'll have to fall back on ye ol' guitar. Which means I have to go by new strings for it.

Oh happy monday all around.

Horrible! Horrible! Most horrible!

Hope they make this right SOON...

I feel much better right now. Not that anything has been resolved, but I will let it simmer a day or two, see if it shows up. If not, I'll start asking who is forking out the cash.

Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed for me please.

:wtf:
They ....GASSSSP....SPutter! ...%#@#$% ....lost your Ukulele, Gaaaave it to another person!!!! I have nightmares's like thisssssss! UPS needs to retrieve your ukulele form that FIEND who took delivery knowwwing that it wasn't theirs!! Ghaaaaaargggg!!!!:wallbash:

And not even by delivering to the wrong address, or leaving it stupidly on the doorstep to be stolen... but in ANOTHER STATE.

UPS is the worst in Finland too. But they make up for this by being the most expensive. Good luck and keep us posted!

A coworker had UPS deliver his package to the wrong house, but the guy who got it looked up the name in the phone book so it ended up in the correct hands. I'm not sure how many other people would have done that.

I have awesome news. The uke magically appeared at their hub in Bethlehem, and is currently on a truck to be delivered to my house.

I recieved a call from UPS saying they don't know how it got that far without being scanned somewhere, and they apologized for the delay blah blah blah. It better be there when I get home...that's all I'm saying.

Thank you ukulele gods for shining upon me this day! :)

A coworker had UPS deliver his package to the wrong house, but the guy who got it looked up the name in the phone book so it ended up in the correct hands. I'm not sure how many other people would have done that.

I have awesome news. The uke magically appeared at their hub in Bethlehem, and is currently on a truck to be delivered to my house.

I recieved a call from UPS saying they don't know how it got that far without being scanned somewhere, and they apologized for the delay blah blah blah. It better be there when I get home...that's all I'm saying.

Thank you ukulele gods for shining upon me this day! :)

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

I'd really like to think that a majority of people would call and have UPS or FedEx come pick up something that was wrongly delivered to them.

That's great news. I wonder if it'll have stickers on it of all the places it's been to, like in the cartoons.

Yay! It arrived and I had to stop playing because my hand started cramping up. lol

It's beautiful. I'd upload pictures, but I'm on a data card and upload speeds suck! I really do love it though.

I don't think I'll ship UPS again, but I'm glad they came through for me! WOO!

Top Bottom