Super Bowl 2010

Who will win the Super Bowl???

• Total voters

molokinirum

Reaction score
It's that time of the year again!! What team do you think will win the Super Bowl??

Me...I am rooting for the New Orleans Saints!!

Enough of Manning, the Colts already have won.

Last edited:
I'm cheering for the Saints this year, out of sentimentality for a friend.

Come on ladies you have to which it at least for the cool commercials.

I'm going Colts since I ain't a 'aints fan, Colts lesser of 2 evils. I'm a Raiders fan even though they suck. Was hoping for a Vikings win but oh well.

I want the Saints to win so I don't lose any money. Beside that I really don't care. But it should be a pretty high scoring game may come down to the last possesion.

Come on ladies you have to which it at least for the cool commercials.

I'm going Colts since I ain't a 'aints fan, Colts lesser of 2 evils. I'm a Raiders fan even though they suck. Was hoping for a Vikings win but oh well.

"ain't a aints fan??? LOL Your teachers must have loved you!!!

I predict that all manufacturers of nachos and nacho-related products, hot wings, and beer will be big winners Sunday.

I'm really pulling for the Saints to win Sunday. Not only am I a fan of the Saints, but I also detest the Colts. Why?

1. They beat my Bears in the Super Bowl.
  2. The Colts abandoned their former city in the dead of night.
  3. Peyton Manning. Ew.

On the other side, the Saints have been losers throughout their history. Now that's something I can relate to. Plus, I've been to the Big Easy a couple of times and I love it there. The food, the music, they can't be beat.

Following Katrina, it would be a great boost for the morale of the city if the Saints win. It may also shine a light on the unfinished task of rebuilding her. Of course, it could have the opposite effect too, but I hope not.

Anyways, GO SAINTS!

On the other side, the Saints have been losers throughout their history. Now that's something I can relate to. Plus, I've been to the Big Easy a couple of times and I love it there. The food, the music, they can't be beat.

Following Katrina, it would be a great boost for the morale of the city if the Saints win. It may also shine a light on the unfinished task of rebuilding her. Of course, it could have the opposite effect too, but I hope not.

Anyways, GO SAINTS!

I'm with you there. I'm not a big football fan but I have lots of friends on both sides of this one. The Katrina thing pulls me toward the Saints too.

I'm with you there. I'm not a big football fan but I have lots of friends on both sides of this one. The Katrina thing pulls me toward the Saints too.

I guess I'm going against the grain. I like both QBs. I met Brees when he played on Maui at the hula bowl his senior season. very cool guy back then. I love peyton. I'm pulling for the colts. I'm tired of hearing about katrina and that whole story line. I think that new orleans is maybe the most corrupt city in america but maybe one of the most fun ones as well. And I can not stand Bush (hate all things to do with USC). And i'm a Falcons fans and our rival is the aints.

Last edited:
I'm really pulling for the Saints to win Sunday. Not only am I a fan of the Saints, but I also detest the Colts. Why?

1. They beat my Bears in the Super Bowl.
  2. The Colts abandoned their former city in the dead of night.
  3. Peyton Manning. Ew.

Anyways, GO SAINTS!

Pfft...wasn't your fantasy football team heavy on Patriot players? I'm rootin' for the Saints, but just sayin'...
:p

I've been to the Big Easy a couple of times and I love it there. The food, the music, they can't be beat. Following Katrina, it would be a great boost for the morale of the city if the Saints win.Anyways, GO SAINTS!

Ditto, New Orleans is a terrific city, and I also always have to root for the underdog, and when the 'Aints have never been, and the Colts just won recently, it is an easy decision. Plus, I'm a girl. Even if all else was equal, I admit it. I like the Saints uniforms better.

And I can not stand Bush (hate all things to do with USC).
And even though I'm mad at him for pushing us further into even more hot water with the NCAA, I did get my undergraduate and graduate degrees at USC. So I have to tell my fellow Trojan Reggie to fight on!'

Go Saints!

Pfft...wasn't your fantasy football team heavy on Patriot players? I'm rootin' for the Saints, but just sayin'...
:p

You can not play fantasy football with your heart. Doing so assures defeat.

So I have to tell my fellow Trojan Reggie to fight on!'

I am willing to bet there is at least one Trojan on the Colts as well.

I am a UT (Tennessee, not Texas) Grad, So I really don't like the Trojans right now, not that I ever really did. But USC will see the Thier HC really is not anything special (but talks like he his), he does bring something special to the table (daddy).

So anyways Go Saints!! (So i don't lose $40)

I am willing to bet there is at least one Trojan on the Colts as well.

There is...Fili Moala. But I know of Reggie Bush. And Fili Moala is no Reggie Bush. Although, actually, since he got to the pros, Reggie is rarely Reggie Bush. :)

I'm actually more of a Clay Matthews fan but the Packers didn't make it. Matt Leinart was my all time fave Trojan and we know how that turned out. :(

And though I loved Mark Sanchez while he was at 'SC, I absolutely refuse to root for a New York team. I'll die first. (Those Red Sox ties run deep).

Top Bottom