Summer Samba / So Nice - First attempt at multi-shot video.

boundless

Reaction score

Well, I ended up having to record this with my Flip Ultra HD because my Canon has decided it wants to stutter during playback at HD. MUST figure that out, but until then...

Here's "Summer Samba (So Nice)" by Marcos Valle.

I always associate this song with Astrud Gilberto's recording.

This was also my first experiment with "multishot" video and is a very rudimentary first test.

I was going to be more elaborate if my other camera had worked, but I've already lost several hours to it and ended up getting the Flip version done in less than an hour.

Go figure.

So the sound quality isn't as good as a "studio" setup would have been, but still, it's one of my favorites to play!

It's up at the upper part of my range, and I space on the words a couple of times....but I'll live.

Again, the chord chart comes from http://www.doctoruke.com, and I think the only revision I made to the actual chords was the intro...

Love it! Who needs multishot or a studio when you can perform like that? I might have to give that one a shot, but my voice doesn't come close to yours. Great work!

Love it! Who needs multishot or a studio when you can perform like that? I might have to give that one a shot, but my voice doesn't come close to yours. Great work!

Wow, thanks so much! It's a REALLY fun piece to play (in my opinion)!

That was nice! Or should I say, SO nice.

Seriously, another terrific arrangement and performance!

Top Bottom