It's Here, and I Believe

pdxuke

Reaction score
My Mainland Mahogany matte soprano has arrived.

I understand now. It could have been so simple. Just buy Mainland.

The instrument is beautiful. No, really, it's beautiful. It is set up exactly as I asked it to be set up. It has lovely sound, and plays in tune, all the way up.

To anyone searching for a classic uke under $200, one that's a keeper, I say this is it. If you can only buy one uke, and you only have $200, I say this is it.

I will be back for more. A concert, a tenor, oh, a pineapple..wait--the boat paddle! And MANGO!

I get it. Really.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 9330View attachment 9331View attachment 9332View attachment 9333

Aint they beautiful ! Nothing like that day your Mainland arrives. I'd say we all get together and buy Mike some beers!

That's a great looking uke!

Congrats! I agree, I love my Mainland. Mike doesn't let anything but the best leave his shop.

I want one so bad I can taste it.... but I have to get my niece one first (I promised the wife). Maybe I'll have it shipped here so I can get the strings stretched in before I give it to her. Yeah, that's it... I mean, you can't give a gift that goes out of tune for the first few days.... Right?

Top Bottom