My attempt at a wall hanger

leftovermagic84

Reaction score
So I was inspired by eculuke's wall hangers and decided to give it a go. Overall it was a pretty simple project, I actually used a shelf that I turned flat to get a dual layered hanger.

but...in my excitement for having finishing the project, I made a stupid mistake hanging it right against the wall so the 5th uke, my fluke, won't fit. Oh well, I'm moving in 6 months and my fluke is always in its gigbag because I take it around with me everywhere I go.

Anyways, here's pics so nobody claims it didn't happen.

edit: ruh roh...I just realized there's piano music showing, hope I don't get my account suspended for copying music illegally...

Attachments

• 0126001919a.jpg
    0126001919a.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 0126001919.jpg
    0126001919.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
ruh roh...I just realized there's piano music showing, hope I don't get my account suspended for copying music illegally...
LOL! The RIAA and Warner are tracing you IP address right now! :p

I just printed out that picture and sold a bunch of photocopies of it to sheet music enthusiasts. You're an enabler. ;)

Looks like you need a Kala pocket uke in order to fill in that last space. :D

Make sure to REMOVE the Red plastic coating on the hangers, it will eat right into the finish! You can replace it with the amber surgical tubing or the clear plastic tubing available in most home improvement stores.

Awesome Harrison! You are a jack of many trades! :)

Nice pie-yanner too!

Top Bottom