Games you just reinstalled!

Games you just reinstalled for Nostalgia or Fun factor

What game are you re-playing? and Why?

I just reinstalled The longest journey and want to hear the story again, and basically i forgot 70% of the game :lol: it was a long time ago i played it and never actually finished it!

Not Exactly What You Are Asking

Well, my 16 year old son has become a chess fanatic, so I am playing a little bit again. He studies much harder than I do, so it's fun to get beaten and see him improve fast. I can still sneak up on him every once in a while! Age and guile. . . .

Well, my 16 year old son has become a chess fanatic, so I am playing a little bit again. He studies much harder than I do, so it's fun to get beaten and see him improve fast. I can still sneak up on him every once in a while! Age and guile. . . .

It's funny, my Dad and I stopped playing chess right around the time I started to get close to a victory...

As to the original post, when I'm in the mood to veg out on video games, I'm all about the classics and remakes. I play Pirates! from NES on a PC emulator program, Worms Armageddon is one of my favorites to play ever, and occasionally I play the playstation remakes of Pong! and Rampage. Great fun all around :D The only newer game I ever play is Red Alert actually.

Oh, and PS. If you haven't played the Monkey Island games yet-- from the looks of your post, you'd LOVE them. You just have to force yourself not to use the internet for walkthrough help. When the game first came out, no one had internet and it made the game soooo much better to drag out and really work your brain. And playing the games in order is also more enjoyable from a plot standpoint.

LoL I just reinstalled Baldur's gate 2 on my Pc. I realized that I never finished it and WoW was taking to much time of my life.

Oh, and PS. If you haven't played the Monkey Island games yet-- from the looks of your post, you'd LOVE them. You just have to force yourself not to use the internet for walkthrough help. When the game first came out, no one had internet and it made the game soooo much better to drag out and really work your brain. And playing the games in order is also more enjoyable from a plot standpoint.

The Monkey Island series is terrific. I love the LucasArts point-and-click adventure games because they're hilarious. Also, very fun. I recently went through the Leisure Suit Larry series (up until the last Al Lowe-produced one, which I still have to find), which is in a similar vein as Monkey Island, but obviously with a lot more "adult" humor. Still, they're fun little adventures, and the suggestive content isn't really overbearing - it's just a little quirk of the series itself. (The post-Al Lowe "Leisure Suit Larry" games are awful bastardizations of everything the original games had to offer; they're just really stupid and shouldn't even be considered true LSL games at all.)

Top Bottom