My no name Uke....

Darthouellet

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a little story for you... If you don't mind of course.

I went, last year with a group of students on a travel trip, to Edmonton (Alberta). Once I was there, I had in mind to buy a new mandolin. I had one already, but it was a very old one. So I found a music store and I there it was.... The mandolin of my dreams. So I asked the guy who worked there if I could try it. After a couple a minutes, I realized that I was playing with a 10 000$ mandolin... Of course, I could'nt afford that. So I tried cheaper mandolins, but none were has appealing as the first one (of course!!). Since the trip was near it's end. I decided to buy a little souvenir anyway. So that's when I saw the ukuleles.

When I came back home. I started to play with it. I was also amazed to see how much stuff there is on the internet for ukulele players. Believe me guys, there is like 1000 times more things on the internet on the ukulele than there is for the mandolin (that is if you don't plan to play bluegrass music with your mandolin. Witch was big problem for me because I'm really not into bluegrass...).

That long story comes with a question: Have you guys ever heard of a "Pure Hawaiian" soprano ukulele ? Because I can't see no reviews on the net for it. Is it a good ukulele or should I keep a low profile from now on until I buy a better one :p

BTW. Sorry if my english is not that great... I'm still learning.

Sorry, can't say I've heard of the brand/manufacturer but if you can provide a photo it can only help and maybe someone will be able to recognize or identify.

Ok I took a picture of my Uke and put it on attachment. Hope it's gonna work!

By the way, I paid like 40$ for it, so I know it's not a big deal, but well you know It can be a good deal...

Attachments

• IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 46
That looks exactly like the one I purchased from Empire Music. I enjoyed it a lot. It was quite loud. I ended up giving it to my niece, after I purchased my Mainland. Hope you enjoy your uke.

Top Bottom