Trade: Mandolin for Tenor

david47

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know you are all uke nuts but thought someone might have an extra tenor around and may want to try plucking on a mandolin for a change. I bought it, strummed it a few times and put it in the closet...you know how that goes :)

It is a Washburn M1SB in black. It is an A style with f style holes. It is basically new with plastic still on pick guard and comes in a new hardshell case. These sell for $129 and the case was $35. I have a "how to" DVD that was $29 I could throw in too.

I"m looking to try my hand on a tenor uke...maybe a little easier for a beginner :)

I can email pics.

Thanks...David

I'd appreciate some pics with a sign that says Ukulele Underground and today's date. Something specific on the sign like DEACH RULES would prove to the UU community that it is your mandolin. My e-mail is dprovines@provines.net. I'll post them here when you send them to me. As you are new here, the folks would appreciate it.

I would sell it too if someone is interested. I take PayPal and have a 100% Ebay rating.

Thanks...David

Pics

Good looking mandolin. Thanks for the pics. So what is your final package price for the mandolin, case and DVD?

Attachments

• MVC-003F.jpg
    MVC-003F.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-001F.jpg
    MVC-001F.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
provines,

Looking at $175 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Guessing shipping at $20...so $155 plus $20.

Thanks...David

I'm going to put her on Ebay...itching to get a uke and get to learning.

Thanks...David

Top Bottom