Mainland Testimonial

eculuke

Reaction score
I wanted to write in and let people know who are on the fence about mainland ukuleles to take the leap. I am the proud owner of a mainland mahogany concert. Recently I noticed a crease started to develop on the top and so I got in touch with Mike. He immediately offered to send me a new one and asked me to send the old one back at no charge. I was extremely happy with his response time and how quickly he remedied the situation. Yesterday when I came home to my surprise he had accidentally shipped me a brand new Tenor. I emailed him about it as I knew it was a mistake, and the tenor cost more. He told me no problem to keep the Tenor and send back the concert and we where good. What a great guy and a great company. Boy...did I luck out or what? I will definitely be doing business with him again in the near future!

Luke

Haven't been able to afford a Mainland yet, but all my emails to Mike were answered almost as soon as I hit "send". I definately think his customer service is fantastic and am looking forward to getting one of his tenors when finances improve.

Again....we proud owners of Mike's ukuleles all owe him some several beers. Well done ! I'm in love with this mahogany tenor. Cheers , Mike ! And thanks.

talk about good luck.....basically asked for a concert replacement, he accidentally sends a tenor and tells me not to worry about it and to keep it!

That's the way to build customer loyalty. All businesses should be this way. Respect to Mike.

Yep. If you can find a better ukulele, buy it. (Hint: You'd have to save up for a LONG time. I tried once, and I'm not sure I succeeded.)
If you get treated any better, check your pulse, because you're probably dead and in heaven.

Trust Me, It's Great

I'd like to echo this. As I said in my post yesterday, I believe now. I'm home. It is such an extraordinary pleasure to play this instrument. It stays in tune, it's beautiful, the action is easy. I know that the parts are from China, but it must be Mike's assembly that makes the huge difference in anything I have played in this price range.

So--listen folks--if you want a uke in the $200 ish range, this is a tremendous product.

attachment.php

My New Soprano

I have to say that I did notice more Mainlands in stock at East Village Music website in NYC...that weren't there before. Mainlands are taking off in NYC?

There is a solid mahogany Tenor with a cut away... thingy... its perdy. Your advice pushes me a bit more in that direction LOL

I own alot of Ukes (7 total) Kamaka, Koaloha, Kala, Pono, Applause, and the mainland is up in my top uke to pick up and play! Take the leap, you wont be sorry

I have to say that I did notice more Mainlands in stock at East Village Music website in NYC...that weren't there before. Mainlands are taking off in NYC?

I got my Mainland concert there... I noticed that too! I think it's just such a good value in that price range - and man are they good looking ukes! :eek:) How funny is that guy? - always drinking a tall boy bud can whenever I stop in. Great shop!

Top Bottom