Where are my posts going?

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Reaction score
In other words.........why do some of my posts disappear? Sometimes I have actually seen the post on a thread. This just happened a few minutes ago. I saw the post and when I went back to see what was new, my post had vanished. Not that I have anything earth-shattering to say, but still........Other times I type the whole dang post, hit submit and off I go to some weird place and my post vanishes. Is anyone else having this problem? Are the ninja mods deleting my posts? Am I on probation or something? It's starting to bug me.

carry on.

I've had this happen before as well... Not completly sure, could be a database thing...

Can't say I've ever had the problem.

FYI, I moved this thread to here the website techy stuff goes just in case you think this one disappeared too, lol.

Same happened to me. Too bad, I wrote some wonderful things about world peace, included the simplest tab to the best song ever written (but never heard), and even tossed some love to Deach. All to no avail.

I suppose I could rewrite it all, but I was in a special place that night. Getting back is getting more difficult.

I always thought I was just making a mistake when that happened to me. I get so distracted sometimes, like the dogs in Pixar's "UP" when "squirrel" is called. I figured I just forgot to hit the post button after previewing. Yesterday I was so distracted that I actually filled my car with premium gas!!! Arrgggg! At $3.35 per gallon instead of $3.07! Good thing I have a small car. But now with this new info, maybe I am not as scatterbrained as I thought....

–Lori

It's just you Sukie, the mods are out to get you.....especially that Seeso guy.

That is very strange, I'll be looking into it. Never heard of something like this happening before

Aliens I'm telling you, aliens! First people, now their posts! What next their cats?

Aliens I'm telling you, aliens! First people, now their posts! What next their cats?

This proves that you MUST wear your aluminum foil hat when you are posting here at UU!!!

It's happening again. Must get some foil while I'm out. I m glad to hear it's not just me.

If you are making a reply, once you are done entering text, do not click the blue "+Reply to Thread" button. It will clear out your response. You need to click "post quick reply" or "go advanced."

If you are making a reply, once you are done entering text, do not click the blue "+Reply to Thread" button. It will clear out your response. You need to click "post quick reply" or "go advanced."

That's not been my problem at all. I just don't get it.
Believe me, after 5,000 plus posts, it's one thing I do know how to do.

I'm alarmed to say that this happened to me just today. Like Sukie, I saw the post on the thread, under the other posts, but a few minutes later when I went back meaning to add a bit to the post... It had gone.

Odd.

I'm alarmed to say that this happened to me just today. Like Sukie, I saw the post on the thread, under the other posts, but a few minutes later when I went back meaning to add a bit to the post... It had gone.

Odd.

So I'm not dreaming it.

Top Bottom