Brand New KoAloha Tenor w/factory installed MiSi Pickup For Sale $850+shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerickson

Reaction score
Brand New (stamped Nov. 2009) KoAloha Tenor with factory installed (doesn't void the warranty!) MiSi pickup and hardshell case. Will also include a Herco humidifier and Kala Uke Strap. Played it once since I purchased from musicguymic last month. Selling it along with my Ko'olau's to pay for a Moore Bettah Custom that I've ordered. It is strung with Worth low G, but will include a set of high g strings if you require it. Paid $1050 but will sacrifice for $850 (firm) + shipping.

Attachments

• DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00087.jpg
    DSC00087.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00086.jpg
    DSC00086.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00085.jpg
    DSC00085.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86
A great uke for a very good price but it's not brand new. I believe the "better than the weather" warranty only applies to the original owner. If I hadn't bought a Super Concert KoAloha from MGM yesterday I would buy it. I've been wanting a tenor but didn't see this one in time. It should make someone very happy.

Jude

Tempted but i did just buy a Harley so I don't think my wife would let me get it. I'm still going to ask though.

Good luck John! Congrats on the Harley! :cool: Time for a "Born To Be Wild" uke video! :D Let me know if you are able to win over the "boss".

Stay safe on that bike!

Jon

Jude,

"Brand New" implies the condition, not the fact that I'm a dealer or anything like that. It is better than mint, mint+, etc. The only notes played on this uke were by KoAloha's factory set-up, MGM's set-up, and my check of MGM's set-up when I received it. I am an amateur luthier so I am interested in these things. Other than that, its been in the case in my office.

I believe the "better than the weather" warranty only applies to the original owner.

After doing some research, I believe you are correct. Paul and the guys at KoAloha are very well known on this board for standing behind their product whether the original owner or not, but this doesn't mean that they have to. Just a great model of how they stand behind their product! All of this said, and in the interest of full disclosure, the warranty is not transferrable.

I hope you enjoy your Tenor Jr. (Super Concert). If this is your first KoAloha, you surely won't be disappointed!

Best Regards,

Jon

Good luck John! Congrats on the Harley! :cool: Time for a "Born To Be Wild" uke video! :D Let me know if you are able to win over the "boss".

Stay safe on that bike!

Jon
I will stay safe. This is my second one (traded the first one in on this one and I got a deal). I have sent her an email so I'm just waiting for a response. I'm drooling but I reallu don't think she is going to let me b/c I used my Pineapple Sunday money for the down payment.

If new and unplayed, why not just return it?

I thought about that, but thought I was beyond the return period....After speaking with MGM, he has agreed to take it back. I have purchased many instruments in the past, and as usual he is coming through in spades !!!! What a guy!!!!!

Mods....Please lock this thread. Thank you!

Wow, kudos to MGM. Now if he'll just wait a little while before he puts it back on the market it could become #5 in my KoAloha stable.

Jude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom