To celebrate my 600th sub on YouTube...

deach

Reaction score
To celebrate my 600th sub, YouTube decided to send me a notification.

Warner Music Group aren't the only jerks on YouTube. One more strike and I'm out.

yt.jpg

Stage Three Music CSI!
Edward B. Marks Music CSI!
YouTube CSI!

I will not have that problem. My playing is so bad, it would clearly fall under the "parody" clause!

Seriously, you should throw the chords on the video & claim "education" clause. Oh, and join the EFF! http://www.eff.org/

They'd do that to YOU? Wow! Sorry to hear that deach. You've got some of the best vids on Youtube. In my opinion.

Wow, this sucks. :( These corporate guys have no idea what they are doing.

This is making me angry. I'm just going to go through all of my video and remove anything that relates to the song. I just renamed my wonderwall cover to wonder ceiling, lol.

Last edited:
Guess you won't be giving them any ukes any time soon, eh?

No, he SHOULD send them ukes... to be inserted in the posterior regions. :p

No, he SHOULD send them ukes... to be inserted in the posterior regions. :p

Why waste a perfectly good uke like that when you could get so much more personal satisfaction out of just punching them in the face? :D

<_<
>_>

Who said that?

This is making me angry. I'm just going to go through all of my video and remove anything that relates to the song. I just renamed my wonderwall cover to wonder ceiling, lol.

I just saw this, and it totally made me laugh. Hmm...I think I might rename my banana pancakes cover something equally as awesome...avocado scrambled eggs, anyone?

That blows. There's slight irony in the title of the second strike though ;)

I do hope something can be done in the long-term. You've got my support no matter what happens.

Congrats on 600. It's a shame it's been tarred with this.

This really sucks, Deach. FEA, whatever that means.

(i know perfectly well what it means)

I was going to host a cover contest on YT, but I've decided against it because of this (and Sebi's bannination). Now I have to come up with another way to host a contest.

What I can't understand is why this happens to people who aren't even that famous on YouTube and are just doing covers and such.... I mean wouldn't aldrine's account be closed down by nintendo or someone else at this rate?

That sux. You should deach them a flaming bag of dog turds. SHEESH.

I was going to host a cover contest on YT, but I've decided against it because of this (and Sebi's bannination). Now I have to come up with another way to host a contest.

I've posted vids on my Photobucket account. I wonder if they have copyright Nazis there too?

First, congrats on your 600 subs. You'd deserve way more than that. And second, I'm devastated. How can they go after you now? Wasn't it enough to have my old account taken away from us and before me John's songs and Adelle's account? Oh, man.

I might drift the discussion a little bit, but I'd like to raise this question:
Why don't we create our own video platform here on UU? I would even volunteer as a project manager to make that happen. We move ALL our videos - originals AND COVERS - to our platform and don't let any major corporation touch us.

Why don't we create our own video platform here on UU? I would even volunteer as a project manager to make that happen. We move ALL our videos - originals AND COVERS - to our platform and don't let any major corporation touch us.

Because that would leave the owners of the UU-Board wiiiide open to litigation.:(
The risk of being sued for copyright infringement is not limited to the artist covering and uploading his material, it is also existing for the folks who run the video portal that shows the material.

Sorry for you, deach. It is a shame whats happening to you and the community.

Last edited:

I still think we could try out vimeo:

I mean, they left this on their page...

btw, by posting this, I do not intent to offend anyone. It's just my little happy 600 subs gift for deachymon...^^

Top Bottom