japanese bugfights

Genius...

I used to fight spiders when I was a little kid in the Phillipines. We would put two of them on a stick and watch them fight each other (imagine "the pit" stage from Mortal Kombat but with spiders)

Ahhh... good times :D

Genius...

I used to fight spiders when I was a little kid in the Phillipines. We would put two of them on a stick and watch them fight each other (imagine "the pit" stage from Mortal Kombat but with spiders)

When I was backpacking we put huntsman spiders against cockroaches in biscuit tins- The tv was broken at the hostel

Same here Aldrine. My friends and I played alot with bugs (spiders, dragonflies, beetles, grasshoppers, etc). Ever played the game where you stick two beetles back2back with chewing gum to see who can stand up first? :D

Genius...

OK. Just wasted about 30 min. watching bugs fight. That millipede thing was pretty vicious. Never thought I would watch a bug fight on the net...much less on a ukulele site....

Genius...

I remember when I was in the Philippines me and my cousins get like these beetles (They are called Salagubang(sp)) and like we tie a string to one of their legs and they'd fight in the air.

Top Bottom