Black Uke Ohana sk-15 ?

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
I've been wanting a black ukulele for a long time now. So far all I can find is a Dolphin and the Ohana sk-15. I've read the reviews of the dolphin but I like the looks of the Ohana. Can someone tell me how good a uke the Ohana is. Are there any other ukes that come in black? I've seen the Lava Flea but I want a traditional shape ukulele. Thanks

Nalu makes a sweet looking black cutaway tenor

I've been wanting a black ukulele for a long time now. So far all I can find is a Dolphin and the Ohana sk-15. I've read the reviews of the dolphin but I like the looks of the Ohana. Can someone tell me how good a uke the Ohana is. Are there any other ukes that come in black? I've seen the Lava Flea but I want a traditional shape ukulele. Thanks

The Ohana SK-15 is basically the same as the popular SK-10 series. The colour though are really tasteful. the red is gorgeous but I like the black too.

Kala makes the arch top accoustic electric tenor in glossy black, I have the natural mahogany, my brother in law has a sunburst, buy a black one and we'll start a band. About $250 everywhere. Beautiful instruments, kinda quiet accoustically but sound great plugged in. Only had mine about a week and am sure it will open up.

Don't have that model, but have several Ohana ukes and love them. Nice tone, great quality, reasonably priced and plenty loud.

Anybody know a source for the SK15s in color that sets them up properly? MGM doesn't carry, and I want a reputable place that will set it up right. I buy Dolphins because I know MGM (and UkeRepublic) sets them up. I'm not interested in trying my luthier skills, but I would like the red Ohana.

you can get a nice black lanikai with i think pear binding and comes with a EQ it only cost like 150 bucks
check ukuleleworld.com and click lanikai for a good deal

Top Bottom