fighting da flu again

MGM

Reaction score
Seems like every year i go to NAMM i get a really bad flu after the show. Its been four days fighting this bug...seems with all the people from different countries touching all the instruments that some germ gets me

Aren't you off to Denver soon? Get better!

Well wishes Mike. Chicken noodle soup and lots of rest seems to work for me.

The same thing happens to me after big converntion-type things. It's like the entire world sneezing on you. Chicken soup, Saltine Crackers, Sprite, some Advil, a blankie, and watch 2001 if you have a fever, because it becomes especially trippy. And no going into the shop! Rest!

A lot of island folk get sick every time they go to the mainland. :( Feel better, Mike! I won't hold it against you if my strings arrive all slimy and dripping with phlegm.

Get well soon Michael!!! The flu bug this year sure is nasty!

Yes, lots of chicken sout and hot tea! Get well soon! There are still people on the planet who haven't bought ukuleles from you yet!

Hope you are all better on the 10th of Feb. I got your number.Hope to see around that time.Remember to take lots of vitamin C. And lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids.

Flying doesn't help, either. Chicken soup, Bruddah!

Get well soon, Mike.

Hope you are better soon.....I was looking for this week's Friday Follies video and now know why we didn't get one. Take care my friend!

Top Bottom