Ukulele magazines

ichadwick

Reaction score
Are there any good ukulele magazines? Anything the equivalent of Guitar Player? Or something similar with history, tabs, trechniques, interviews etc.? Any links to their sites?

Last edited:
The best ukulele magazine out right now i think is the Japanese one Rolling Coconuts. Too bad it's all in Japanese.

Are there any in english or are they not near as good?

Sounds like a project in the making...

I would, but I work with a lot of local magazines here in Hawaii, some of the bigger ones in the state, so I know how much work and how expensive it is to make one.

Maybe we could start small though...

yeah, like a quarterly publication or maybe an online magazine. Then you can get press credentials and get backstage to all the cool concerts. HIRE ME PLEASE. lol

I would, but I work with a lot of local magazines here in Hawaii, some of the bigger ones in the state, so I know how much work and how expensive it is to make one.

making an online pub would be pretty easy. It would be getting people to write articles. th magazine isnt all that needed, cause most of the things i could think of that would be in a mag can be put on the site. (ie interviews, reviews, random rants/raves)

Top Bottom