Two for sale: Kala Lacewood Soprano and Eleuke

PaulGeo

Reaction score
One left for sale: Kala Lacewood Soprano - reduced

Only the Kala Lacewood left. Reduced to $150 shipped in the US :)

I have these two up for sale. I'm selling because of my strict one in one out policy. I just got a Kamaka and something else is calling me. Both are in like new condition. Asking $165 each shipped in the Continental US. Others pay actual shipping. I'm open to offers if you think the asking price is out of tune. Paypal preferred.

1264742538.jpg

Last edited:
Eleuke
Comes in the original gigbag. Has active pickup with volume and tone controls and plugs for an amp and a headphone. Currently strung with Worth browns.

1264742539.jpg
1264742540.jpg

1264742541.jpg
1264742542.jpg

Kala Lacewood
Solid spruce top and gorgeous lacewood back and sides. Currently strung with Aquilas. I don't have a YT account, but I'm sure MGM has a demo. Purchase originally from MGM. I've only had it for a couple of months.

1264742543.jpg

1264742544.jpg

1264742545.jpg

1264742546.jpg

Both are sopranos, although the scale length on the eleuke is a little longer (~14"). Thanks.

Is the EleUke rosewood or mahogany? I might be interested. I'll send a private message to you.

Thanks

The model number is SC100-MHP.... mahogany. Lots of interest for the Eleuke, but no firm "I'll take it" yet. Thanks.

Eleuke is headed to North Carolina. Thanks.

Kala Lacewood is still available and I'm open to any and all offers.

I got the Eleuke... woo hoo... but I truly was wanting the lacewood too, so someone scoop this one up! It is such a pretty uke. But, alas, I can only buy one and I think a tenor is in my future before a soprano. Thanks Paul!

Okay... just paid for my new to me uke, so I need to sell the Kala Lacewod.

$150 shipped in the US. Remember, it's constructed of solid wood and comes with a case. Thanks.

You're killing me! If it gets to $110, then I am screwed and can't keep resisting. Good luck on the sale! Don't go lower or I will PM you and I don't want to PM you!!!

Well... if you're local and can do a face-to-face, I'll take $120 :eek:

I'm in southern California near Magic Mountain about 30 miles north of LA. Oh, and I'll be down in Escondido area on Friday if that works for someone. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have met PaulGeo in person and he is a very nice... so if anyone is interested, do not hesitate..

I am trying desperately to hesitate!!! Please don't ruin it for me:drool:

Mouthy1, no need to torture yourself any longer. She is sold and on her way to sunny Florida!

Mods, please close thread. Thank you.

Oh... and a big Welcome! to honube :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom