kittenmildew: The Lastest Victim of Youtube copywrite control

why does youtube suddenly seem to be targeting ukulele players? has this actually been going on for a while, or is this new?

#$%^&* makes me mad.

Long time subscriber to Kittenmildew, she's a talented gal. Looks like these copyright Nazis do there raids in sweeps with waves of threats and closures followed by several months of quiet letting people build up there cover numbers before the next raid on YouTube. Imagine of they did a raid of just Jason Mraz' "I'm Your's" covers, or "Buttercup" covers.

Oh, FFS... :(

Subbed.

Hey, I just had a wild thought...it seems as though youtube targets people doing covers and putting them up on their own channels...what if we started doing covers and sent them to other people to post, there doesn't seem to be any problem with videos of other people doing covers, think Jake S. or Ukulele Orchestra of GB, or any band doing covers. If they DO take the video off one channel, there are others with it on...FIGHT THE POWER!!

Hey, I just had a wild thought...it seems as though youtube targets people doing covers and putting them up on their own channels...what if we started doing covers and sent them to other people to post, there doesn't seem to be any problem with videos of other people doing covers, think Jake S. or Ukulele Orchestra of GB, or any band doing covers. If they DO take the video off one channel, there are others with it on...FIGHT THE POWER!!

Or an anonymous account with an anonymous email contact that people can send videos they would like posted (videos made by other people, of course) to. When that gets pulled, a new account takes its place. When that gets pulled, an new one takes its place. Or perhaps it's time to start cultivating accounts at other sites. Or start a video site that is based in a free country.

Top Bottom