I'm Deaching this Award To Deach

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Man, since you came here there has been nothing but free stuff coming from you. Haha, I wish I had your spirit of generosity. So here is a little something for one generous bruddah man.

AWARD.jpg

thanks fred for the award title. haha

Last edited:
Ok, thanks, but seriously, this is embarrassing. There are so many other people on here that are more generous. - If it weren't for the UU staff where would be? Seeso, Dominator and so many other people here who take time to tab out our song requests. So let's retire the "deaching" verb.

yeah i need to make more awards. I only wish i saved that template on photoshop haha... crap

Last edited:
So let's retire the "deaching" verb.

My friend Thaddeus is famous in our circles for being able to fix all sorts of things in a sort of slapdash but utilitarian fashion. Pretty soon folks were looking at broken stuff and saying, "No prob. I can thaddeus that!"

It's cool to become a verb. Really.

OK ..... I will say thanks from all of us one last time Deach and let your philantropy continue without the awards as you have requested. U are generous and humble and although I have never received or needed your help, I think u are the coolest. Aloha bruddah and mahalo.

As far as retiring "deaching" as a verb I'm afraid it will forever be a part of the UU culture. It's just not gonna happen. If a poll were taken, I believe it will be unanimously one sided.:bowdown::worship::bowdown::worship:

Top Bottom