Ordered a Mainland concert

heymelbs

Reaction score
I ordered a Mainland concert, gloss, ebony, gold-tunered uke today! Soon I can change my sig.

just got a mainland concert a couple weeks ago...LOVE IT so far just waiting for it to loosen up a little bit...enjoy yours!

UU steered me in the direction of a Mainland, sight unseen, I'm thinking it was a wise decision. Proof is in the pudding, but I'm pretty certain about this one....

It's easy to find lots of positive testimonials about Mainland here, and with good reason. I've got a Mainland concert in mahogany and love it, and Mike's a great guy to deal with.

Jason

Expected delivery - Wednesday - can't wait!!!

The uke arrived today. Beautiful finish job, nice grains. Neck is really thin, fairly wide spacing at the nut which I like. Only issue that I can see so far is that the Mainland label on the inside is a little crooked (who cares).. I love the setup on the guitar. The body seems a little smaller than the LU-21C that I tried, so the sound seems a little smaller. Long sustain, very long (solid wood). Not as much punch and brightness as a Koa uke, little more mellow. Intonation is good up to the 12th fret, little out of tune after 14, but I don't anticipate playing that far up the fret board. Frets dressed nicely. Rosewood fretboard good. Very cool!

Top Bottom