by Starlight with my new Mainland and attempt at finger picking

That was lover-ly!

You mention a string change for your Mainland. What did you swap out for? BTW, is that gloss or matte finish--I can't tell.

That was lover-ly!

You mention a string change for your Mainland. What did you swap out for? BTW, is that gloss or matte finish--I can't tell.
Yeah, I said they are D'addario Pro Artes.

My mom is so cute, I haven't seen her in a year and she said the video is making her cry on facebook right now. It's the first one of me she has seen.

That sounded really nice, I was expecting you to be sitting beneath the stars! So was it worth the wait for your Mainland? It's the same as mine. I swapped the strings too as they sounded a bit too bright, I went for Worths but I'm still thinking of trying some others.

That sounded really nice, I was expecting you to be sitting beneath the stars! So was it worth the wait for your Mainland? It's the same as mine. I swapped the strings too as they sounded a bit too bright, I went for Worths but I'm still thinking of trying some others.
Of course it was worth the wait! It's a beautiful instrument. I'm just getting use to the thicker neck and it's not taking too long it seems.

Melissa, that's got to be your best vid yet! :)

Beautiful song, well played. You have such a lovely voice, you really do. And your fingerpicking intro/outro sounded great, like you're an old pro at it already. It fit perfectly with your rendition.

I can see how it would move your mom to tears. She hasn't seen her "baby" in a year and now this. Because no matter how old you get, you'll always be her baby.

Or maybe she's just shaking her head at the mess in the background and wishing you'd clean up your room before going public like that. :p

Well done! The uke sounds really nice-your voice too!

Thank you so much... this is one of my favourite song on one of my favourite albums. I'm learning how to play it now. :)

Top Bottom