Awards

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
So this started back in the deaching the deach award thread.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28007#post28007

And there are so many other people that deserve awards also so heres a "Greater Trio Tabber" awarded to Dave, Dom, and Narciso.
BTW deach wants to retire the deach term.

AWARDtrio.jpg

If there are anymore people that you think deserve an award PM me so we can surprise them.

Last edited:
Hey guys congrats!!!!!!!!!

YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THE AWARD ...and money lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

you rock the uke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music:

A REQUEST BY TRIPL3THR33.

Awards for the people that run this site and of course the 2 that keep a eagle's eye view over what we put down in the threads.

AWARDmod.jpg

AWARDproducer.jpg

AWARDteacher.jpg

AWARDMVP.jpg

Thanks fred again on helping me out on what to put for bottom quotes.

In order to keep the masses in line, you might consider an award for the Unknown Forum Member. You know, perhaps with a little trumpet music behind it, annual commemorations... So all those minor players feel all warm and acknowledged ;)

Last edited:
Yeah... I gotta say that a lot of you guys have really brought some serious aloha into our lives. All the staff....I don't know what I would do without this site...Mahalos. All the members who visit, share and teach....I hope we meet at a worldwide convention one day in the future.

we must make european uu meeting :D and share all thanks ;D

Yup, those guys totally deserve a BIG FAT :rock::nana::bowdown:!

Please don't let Deach retire his award. What an awesome thing to be known for. It took me a while to learn what it "to Deach" is and it's a great thing.

Aight so I was chatting with Terrell about his post count and I remember Ryan saying that he was like the very first person to ever join ukulele underground... and for that he deserves this.

first.jpg

Top Bottom