Own any of THESE?

What do YOU own? Select any that apply...

• Total voters

pdxuke

Reaction score
Thought it might be fun to see how many own these. Vote for any that apply.

Last edited:
I just got my sopranino this week, and I can attest to the fact that it may very well be the best purchase I have ever made... EVER.

Just out of curiousity...why this specific list? It's a pretty eclectic mix!

My main Uke was not on there... but I have an eleuke coming in the mail next week, so I could vote for that :)! And I suppose I just commented on it because I am so excited and wanted to share :)

A Mainland gloss mahogany concert was the second uke I bought. It now has lots of company, two Waverlys and four I built.

I own, have owned or have bought at least one of each except the Bushman.

Deach, I've sensed from previous posts that there is a bit of an unpleasant history with you and the Bushman. I haven't searched yet, but does it have to do with their reported terrible customer service? If this will trigger some terrible flashback for you just post SEARCH and leave it at that! :)

I own a Dolphin (yellow sunburst), Ohana sopranino (which will have a little brother once the Pocket Uke is available), Mainland Honeybee soprano, and Mainland slotted-head concert. As for amplification, both my Mainlands have pickups as does my Pono, Kala 8-string, Kiwaya K-Wave tele, and Waverly St. banjolele. I couldn't add to the vote as they are no longer in my possession, but I used to have a Ko'Aloha and Mele as well.

I forgot to add 'ukuleles with pick-ups my Fluke and my WS#51.

Cause I'm an eclectic guy!

No, seriously, I just put together a list of ukes that have been on my radar from reading posts and some I own myself. I'm just curious, that's all.
Works for me! I actually can't check any of the boxes - but you need to add Kanile'a to the list!

Went to get an Ohana CKP-70 yesterday and came away with a sopranino too - just too cute to resist! :rolleyes:

Have to say, as someone of short stature and with tiny hands too, I've found that both the Ohanas are much easier to play (and much lighter too) than my others, though I still love the sound of the Flea. :)

Last edited:
My main uke is a Mainland cedar tenor, and I have a tenor-neck Fluke with pickup, a soprano Tiki Flea with homemade pickup, and three Dolphins in my house.

I'm answering on behalf of my 2-year old, as he's not good at pointing and clicking yet. Not bad at strumming, though. ;)

I can't vote...no Kamaka and no Makala on the poll list!!! :confused: :( :mad:

Top Bottom