Please take a look, let me know what you think

Russ Sonny Kemner

Reaction score
Just messing around with some design concepts. Came up with the 'Lectri-Can".

What better group to critique and offer suggestions than the members of Ukulele Underground!!

If you don't mind, let me know your thoughts. Still need to do some more development, but if the response is good, I may start producing these. Any feedback positive or negative would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Russ Sonny Daze Kemner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCP0eKFY2ek

Sounds pretty cool to my ears! It'll be interesting to see a more refined shape to the body. I'd enjoy playing around with it for sure. Cheers!

Not a bad start. I could see that the pick up could be an issue with your thigh. It sounded good and looked interesting. As you mentioned " Its a prototype" a great place to start.

I think that'd be a really cool uke if you made the body perfect for playing while rested on your thigh. They have a guitar out that does that very well...cant remember what it's called though. Overall, cool new design. Not quite for me, but it's definitely something special.

Looked at the clip of this and the soprano version as well. The tenor is more successful. Don't mind the sound acoustically at all.

Top Bottom