Norman Guitar Nut File System & String Slot Template

drfrancov

Reaction score
I recently bought the Norman Guitar Nut File System & String Slot Template. It is sold by Norman Trent on eBay, click here. I have been at this for almost 2 years and finally decided to buy a set of nut files. I wasn't willing to spend the money Stewart MacDonald wants for a complete set so I went with the Norman System. Got them a few days ago and used them to set up 2 ukulele and 2 guitar nuts. They are awesome. Work as described and Norman includes templates for guitar, bass and ukulele (he was nice enough to add this last one at my request). The thinner files can be used to rough in new nut slots. At half the price of Stewart MacDonald or LMI, these files are the way to go!. Just getting the ukulele template (outlines position of nut slots) is worth the money as it is clearly cheaper then buying the 20 buck string spacing rule offered by Stewart McDonald. If you are looking for a nice, not too expensive set of nut files please consider trying the Norman Guitar Nut File System & String Slot Template !

Top Bottom