Three dolphins in my future? Lookin' good!

portlandjosh

Reaction score
Heh, so since I got my first "real" uke earlier this month, I've been drooling over MGM's eBay store. Imagine my shock tonight, when my wife suggested that maybe we should get dolphin ukes for my three kids for Easter! I can guarantee I didn't have to think long about how to respond to that suggestion!

Cheers!

Heh, so since I got my first "real" uke earlier this month, I've been drooling over MGM's eBay store. Imagine my shock tonight, when my wife suggested that maybe we should get dolphin ukes for my three kids for Easter! I can guarantee I didn't have to think long about how to respond to that suggestion!

Cheers!

Gratuitous amounts of win.

I got them for myself, wife, and two daughters for X-mas. Best idea I had in a very long time.

My six year old plays almost everyday, and she is really playing!

Yeah, I'm totally stoked about it. I'll have my own little jam sessions right here in the living room!

Josh:

Did the same at Christmas. And my kids are 18, 22 and 24. We had a grand time and they loved them.

Did the same at Christmas. And my kids are 18, 22 and 24. We had a grand time and they loved them.

Heh, mine are ages 7, 5 and 5. The twins may be a bit too young, but my daughter will be just fine with it. Plus then my wife will have something to play when they're not using them! That is, if I don't get ahold of one of those zebrawood sopranos before then!

Top Bottom