Looks like I'm a Member now, what's next?

heymelbs

Reaction score
It appears that I went from Junior Member to Member after my 30th post. What's next for me?

You owe $100 to the first person to respond to your post

;-)

Actually, I was wondering how many posts it takes to hit that coveted "Senior Member" status. And then what's next after that?

Actually, I was wondering how many posts it takes to hit that coveted "Senior Member" status. And then what's next after that?
100 and I don't know about after. Actually, I don't think there is because there's people with 7k+ posts and are still a Senior Member.

Last edited:
I think that was changed a while back.

IIRC, there was a tendency for people to post gratuitously in order to accelerate their journey to the next rank. I think Rayan figured it would improve the signal-to-noise ratio if that particular temptation was removed. :D I think it was probably a good move.

Similarly, post counts were removed from posts for a while, but they seem to have come back with the forum upgrade. Personally I think join dates and post counts can help newbies judge which members may be the most experienced advisers. The rank things though... no real benefit, IMHO.

I was really enjoying myself here, reading and posting questions and comments, not really thinking about going from one level to the next and one day I noticed I was a Senior Member. Moving up happens quickly without really trying and it doesn't matter as everyone here is treated with the same respect. I love it.

I am a member now too. Kind of scares me. I am still a beginner. I should blab less and practice more....but interatcting is fun. I may be the only ukulele player in Kitsap County, WA.

It appears that I went from Junior Member to Member after my 30th post. What's next for me?

Cake with 100 candles, I think

"I am still a beginner. I should blab less and practice more....but interatcting is fun." ......Well yes but somtimes other's questions seem to be the one's you never thought to ask but you're glad to know the answer

Last edited:
you can earn regal status by making a video of you playing while naked.

I am a member now too. Kind of scares me. I am still a beginner. I should blab less and practice more....but interatcting is fun. I may be the only ukulele player in Kitsap County, WA.

sounds like its time to move to king county. :)

Top Bottom