looking to trade mainland

bt93

Reaction score
anyone interested in trading a mainland soprano mahogany gloss with the gold and black tuners for a concert or tenor? it comes with the hard black case.

Looking for:
mi-si pickup or any other pickup
kala travel tenor
flea or fluke

pm me your email for pics

Last edited:
Take a look at my lava Flea in the Fluke/Flea community album pictures here:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/album.php?albumid=747

If you are interested, I am too. I like the Flea a lot, but am feeling the need to have a mahogany soprano real bad. Its funny I was thinking of just the opposite trade post from yours when you posted. I sent you a PM, but am not sure if it went through, since I didn't have the save to my folder option on. Let me know. My Flea has the concert neck option by the way, and the gig bag is a dark denim color. I changed the strings to Aquilas, but still have the original HiLos too. I got it in December last year, so its about 2 months old now. Have all receipts for warranty etc.

Last edited:
After several days of angst and Flea withdrawal symptoms, I have decided to keep my Flea and save up for that mahogany Mainland. Just wanted to bump up this thread lest anyone else was waiting in line for the Mainland.

Just bumping this one more time, since I heard from Brad that he still has the Mainland and is still looking for a trade.

i will even include a brand new shadow under saddle pickup (still in the box) with the uke.

Last edited:
I can't be the only one so dumb that they can't understand your post. Can I? What are you trading and what are you looking for. I read it one way and think you're looking for a Mainland gloss soprano and then I see the bit about the black hard case. Aha, I says to myself. He's got a Mainland that he wants to trade. He's looking to trade for another Mainland, a concert or tenor. Nope, that's not it. There's a list of things he wants. I think, not sure. Looks like he'll trade his Mainland for a pickup. Or a fluke or flea. Or a Kala travel tenor. Or maybe a fluke, flea, or Kala TT with a pickup. Or any other pickup. Ford or Chevy perhaps. Interesting thread though and I hope you get what you want.
Jude

sorry to make it confusing i am trading the mainland soprano with the hard case and i want any of the ukes listed or a misi pickup or any other ukulele pickup. sorry to confuse you

Hey thanks. You can sleep better tonight knowing you've enlightened the terminally stupid.:)

Jude

can you post a picture of the uke? and would you be willing to trade it for a kala ka-st signed by jake?

Top Bottom