William King Soprano

GreyPoupon

Reaction score
TRADED - GONE - NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

It is going to Florida in exchange for a Mya Moe Mango Tenor.

Hello UU!

I am selling a William King custom Soprano - redwood and koa, with an ebony fingerboard, ivory position markers, ebony saddle and nut and rosewood binding, faceplate and thin ring rosette. Nunes style body and figure eight head plate. Finished in hand rubbed lacquer, fitted with PegHed™ geared tuning pegs, and strung with Worth fluorocarbon strings.

The link below goes to a photo of the instrument at William King's website:

http://chantus.com/journal/index.php?/archives/712-two-sopranos.html

(The link above is proving problematic. The entry in question is King's last post in August of 2009.)

I intentionally asked him to make it without a logo on the head stock to give it a more classic look.

Original price was around $1,300 but am willing to sell it at a significant discount as my biggest interest right now is to get it in the hands of someone who will play. Am seeking $1,000.

It is a great instrument, very handsome, very deep and strong voice. I will admit that it is getting neglected because another uke has truly stolen my heart - but this instrument deserves a home that will put it to good use.

Will consider a trade for a high end tenor, pineapple or even a good Banjo. (Trade + cash is also possible.)

If sold for cash I will offer a one week audition and no hassle return. Full $ return with no questions made upon return of the instrument in its original condition.

Photos have been posted at FMM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom